ETCH & MARK ALL TYPES OF BARE METALS & PLASTICSALL IN ONE SMALL FORMAT, ENTRY LEVEL SYSTEM
Epilog Laser releases updated system, FiberMark S2, the affordable solution for etching and marking all types of bare metals and plastics in one machine.
Industrial engraving shops looking to work with both bare metals and plastics now have a one-machine solution with Epilog’s FiberMark S2. The small-format fiber laser is Epilog’s original fiber laser system and is the first flying-optic fiber laser system ever developed.
- 30 watt fiber laser
- 610 x 305 x 140mm work area
- Easy-access drop-down door
- Ability to create etched, annealed and polished marks
- 75 – 1200 dpi
With the ability to print directly to the laser from any graphics software, the FiberMark S2 makes etching an entire table full of parts or labels at one time super simple.
Ideal applications include marking engineered plastics, etching barcodes, serial numbers and tool serialisation, traceability, electrical and industrial labelling.
The FiberMark S2 system is priced to suit entry-level businesses, with full on-site training included with all installations, as well as on-going on-site and phone support Australia-wide from Alfex Laser.
- Mark and Etch a Wide Variety of Materials – Etch almost any metal and mark many engineered plastics.
- High-Speed Parts Marking – Flying-optic beam delivery system provides fast, accurate metal marking.
- Open Architecture Software Interface – Send projects to the laser through a simple print driver, allowing you to use the software you choose.
- Non-Contact Marking: No Bits Needed – No need to brace parts or replace expensive engraving bits or tools.
- High Volume, Multi-Piece Marking – Easy-access, drop-down door allows for easy access to the engraving table.
- Etch, Polish and Anneal with One System – Create multiple marks that fit your needs with easy-to-use settings.
- Made-in-the-USA Quality – Designed, engineered and manufactured at Epilog Lasers headquarters in Golden, CO, USA.
- Kevlar and Steel Cord Belts – Precision drive belts made of advanced B-style Kevlar and Steel Cord.
- Local support on-site and over the phone for all Australian businesses through Epilog Laser’s Australian partner, Alfex Laser.
The Epilog FiberMark S2 is available in Australia exclusively through Alfex Laser.
Get an immediate return on investment through Alfex Laser’s rent-to-buy financing. Businesses can get their hands on equipment today and generate income to offset the low monthly payments.
To learn more about the updated Epilog FiberMark S2 and download tech specs,
visit FiberMark S2 or call 1300 20 15 10.
For more information on laser marking, click here.
About Alfex Laser: Alfex Laser is home to Australia’s largest range of lasers for cutting, marking and engraving. Partnering with only the best laser brands in the industry world-wide for over 40 years, Alfex Laser continues to support Australian businesses with reliable, on-time laser support, on-site, online and over the phone. No matter what you’re making, Alfex Laser will find the best laser solution to increase production and profitability for your business.
Epilog’s FiberMark S2 is your solution for etching and marking all types of bare metals and plastics. Print to the laser directly from any graphic software program for easy job setup, and etch an entire table full of parts at one time.
- Directly engrave on most metals
- Mark engineered plastics with your logo
- Etch barcodes, serial numbers, and images