KICKSTARTER PROJECT LAUNCHES PEN BUSINESSHIGH QUALITY, CUSTOMISED BRASS PENS ENGRAVED WITH THE LOTUS LASER META-C
Wingback is a UK-based independent design studio that unites modern manufacturing and traditional handmade design in all of its products.
Their latest project has seen them create a custom mechanical pen, made from brass and stainless steel.
These mechanical pens are engraved with intricate details along the barrel, from simple initial personalisation, all the way to detailed illustrations by international artists!
The project began with a Kickstarter campaign, that was fully funded in 42 minutes and has gone on to raise over £72,000!
The Kickstarter campaign allowed backers to pre-order their pens ahead of production.
The Wingback Mechanical Pen is laser engraved in such surreal detail using the Lotus Laser Meta-C.
The Meta-C workstation is a powerhouse of a machine and as you can see in the detail of the Wingback Mechanical Pen, really delivers on high-quality engraving of metals.
The Meta-C is ideal for general engravers, jewellery engravers or industrial engraving applications.
- The Pneumatic Access panel means next to zero maintenance, long working life and hands free operation
- The cabinet design is space saving and allows you full 180 degree access for part loading
- Customisable software available to suit any type of bespoke project requirements
- Rotary device for cylindrical devices created to save time when switching between rotary and t-slot table marking
- Well-suited to integrate with any external device such as conveyor feeds or robots to automate the part-handling process.
RENT-TO-BUY THE META-C
You can get the Lotus Laser Meta-C from $125 per week thanks to our rent-to-buy payment option.
Get your laser today and use it to generate income that offsets the low monthly payments of your investment.
To discuss your specific project, talk to one of our laser experts today.